YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Your safety is our top priority and we have employed a number of measure to ensure our Centre is safe for everyone.
· We follow all Public Health orders and Government Guidelines
· Increased cleaning and sanitation processes are in place and staff have completed the “Clean it Right” Program through the Manitoba Tourism Education Council
· We have reduced the maximum allowed participants for all our classes, programs and activities
Masking and Vaccinations
As of July 1,2022 masking will be optional throughout the Centre and proof of vaccination will no longer be required. The Board of Directors reserves the right to alter these policies as they deem necessary or in keeping with any changes to government guidelines/Public Health Orders.
On occasion an instructor or presenter may ask that participants masks while attending their class or program. In these cases, participants will be informed that masking is a condition of participation.
Please Stay home if:
· You feel unwell
· Have developed any new symptoms related to your health
· Have been told to isolate
· Have COVID or are waiting for COVID results
· Have come in contact with anyone who is positive or waiting for COVID test results
· Have been outside the Province in the last 14 days and your travel does not exempt you from isolation based on the Public Health Orders