YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Your safety is our top priority and we have employed a number of measure to ensure our Centre is safe for everyone.
· We follow all Public Health orders and Government Guidelines
· Increased cleaning and sanitation processes are in place and staff have completed the “Clean it Right” Program through the Manitoba Tourism Education Council
· We have reduced the maximum allowed participants for all our classes, programs and activities
· The main Roblin Street door to the Centre has been designated as the only entry door. You will need to exit the Centre through the Harstone door if you are in the Gym and the other Roblin street door if you are upstairs
Proof of vaccination is required when at the Centre or engaging in Centre Activity.
Please present your proof of vaccination when you arrive for your class or program at the Centre or if you are visiting the Centre.
Our current masking policy, which requires masking in all areas of the Centre with the exception of during physical activity, when participants can maintain a 2 meter distance, will remain in effect and will be re-evaluated on an ongoing basis. This means that even when the provincial requirements for masking are removed, masking will still be required at the Centre.
Please Stay home if:
· You feel unwell
· Have developed any new symptoms related to your health
· Have been told to isolate
· Have COVID or are waiting for COVID results
· Have come in contact with anyone who is positive or waiting for COVID test results
· Have been outside the Province in the last 14 days and your travel does not exempt you from isolation based on the Public Health Orders